Community ManagementOcean reef community association
ORCA Community Management covers the following functional areas:
- Accounting/Finance: The Accounting/Finance Department processes accounts receivable and accounts payable, prepares account reconciliations and financial statements, calculates and records capital credits, and processes payroll.
- Communications: The Communications Department provides timely and appropriate information to ORCA stakeholders by communicating ORCA’s values, regulations, activities, and accomplishments through a variety of channels, including TORN, ORCA’s website and links, social media pages, ORC Member Handbook, ORCA Phone Directory, and The Ocean Reef Press.
- Human Resources: The Human Resources Department is responsible for recruitment, onboarding, compensation, employee benefits (including insurance and 401(K)), training and development, workers compensation, and separation of employment.
- Information Technology: The Information Technology Department is responsible for the architecture, hardware, software and networking of ORCA’s computers. The Department also oversees Comcast F2H, cellular services, access control systems, and video surveillance equipment.
- Membership: The Membership Department reviews and evaluates all potential property owners at Ocean Reef for acceptance into the Association. The Department educates and integrates new members into the community.
Meet the Team